Old 18-07-2006, 02:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jumpin Juniper

Default "Help A Disabled Man's Dream Come True"

"disabledmanneedshelp" wrote in message
"Help A Disabled Man's Dream Come True"

Hi, my name is John, I have cerebral palsy and I have
"A Dream To Buy/Build My Own Home." I have
had my disability All my life, and unable to work.

My hope is that you, or someone you know - a friend, a family
member, a church group, a foundation/a benefactor could help
me to reach my dream. Please visit my website, and help me
if you can help? My Website Address is:

http://jonathansnewhome150.tripod.com/

Thanks so much for your help. No Amount Is To Small To Help!

Best Wishes and Take Good Care,
John

Hi John,

I also have had a dream to buy/build my own home. I went to work at the
tender age of 10, delivering newspapers. At the age of 13, I had a job
after school. My dad left my mom and us 6 kids at home, and mom was
pregnant with #7. I pretty much worked to help support the family, since
mom didn't work or drive. She took in ironing & additional kids, at the
rate of .50 per hr. I made a whole $1.65 per hr, working in a print shop.

Bottom line is, there are hundreds of people with disabilities, that can
find work. My one brother has cerebral palsy and works at the county
workshop. You can work, and stop begging. Your kind makes me sick.