Old 17-07-2006, 02:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
disabledmanneedshelp

Default "Help A Disabled Man's Dream Come True"

"Help A Disabled Man's Dream Come True"

Hi, my name is John, I have cerebral palsy and I have
"A Dream To Buy/Build My Own Home." I have
had my disability All my life, and unable to work.

My hope is that you, or someone you know - a friend, a family
member, a church group, a foundation/a benefactor could help
me to reach my dream. Please visit my website, and help me
if you can help? My Website Address is:

http://jonathansnewhome150.tripod.com/

Thanks so much for your help. No Amount Is To Small To Help!

Best Wishes and Take Good Care,
John

Old 17-07-2006, 10:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
paghat

In article .com,
"disabledmanneedshelp" wrote:

"Help A Disabled Man's Dream Come True"

Hi, my name is John, I have cerebral palsy and I have
"A Dream To Buy/Build My Own Home." I have
had my disability All my life, and unable to work.

My hope is that you, or someone you know - a friend, a family
member, a church group, a foundation/a benefactor could help
me to reach my dream. Please visit my website, and help me
if you can help? My Website Address is:

http://jonathansnewhome150.tripod.com/

Thanks so much for your help. No Amount Is To Small To Help!

Best Wishes and Take Good Care,
John

Please send me ten percent of whatever this wonderful plan gets you. Why
should you send me ten percent? Because I can't build a house either, it
is a dream of mine to do lots of stuff that takes money I don't have, and
I'm really really nice. To my dog anyway. Plus when I die I'll give it all
to charity, & you can just take my word for it since like yourself, for me
life is all about helping others.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
Old 18-07-2006, 02:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jumpin Juniper

"disabledmanneedshelp" wrote in message
"Help A Disabled Man's Dream Come True"

Hi, my name is John, I have cerebral palsy and I have
"A Dream To Buy/Build My Own Home." I have
had my disability All my life, and unable to work.

My hope is that you, or someone you know - a friend, a family
member, a church group, a foundation/a benefactor could help
me to reach my dream. Please visit my website, and help me
if you can help? My Website Address is:

http://jonathansnewhome150.tripod.com/

Thanks so much for your help. No Amount Is To Small To Help!

Best Wishes and Take Good Care,
John

Hi John,

I also have had a dream to buy/build my own home. I went to work at the
tender age of 10, delivering newspapers. At the age of 13, I had a job
after school. My dad left my mom and us 6 kids at home, and mom was
pregnant with #7. I pretty much worked to help support the family, since
mom didn't work or drive. She took in ironing & additional kids, at the
rate of .50 per hr. I made a whole $1.65 per hr, working in a print shop.

Bottom line is, there are hundreds of people with disabilities, that can
find work. My one brother has cerebral palsy and works at the county
workshop. You can work, and stop begging. Your kind makes me sick.

Old 20-07-2006, 07:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Vivek.M

Hello Jon, rec.gardens receives a lot of SPAM and junk posts which
tends to make people quite grouchy and irritable. We can't verify to
see if you are actually suffering from cerebral palsy and there are
plenty of idiots trying to exploit peoples kindness, hence the rude
replies. It's actually a wee bit counter-productive since it irritates
newbies or people like you, who then start to flame us; but such is
USENET as i've come to realise.

As JC said, you might want to check out:
http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/
It's about this guy who traded his way to house starting from a paper
clip.

BTW:
Your web site on Tripod has been pulled down.

You might also try learning web-design since you seem to be able to
operate a mouse and keyboard and knew about Tripod.
There is a program called EMule that you could download and use -
"http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/emule/eMule0.47a.zip" - to get
free books on various topics ( HTML/CSS/JavaScript ). Your posts are
offtopic so you musn't try this on other newsgroups or you will get
scragged! Do remember that inspite off the sense of anonymity on the
Internet, it's not really anonymous and people can track you down if
they so desire.