Old 18-07-2006, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
fran

Default Black Spot on Knockout roses

Not blck spot, but definately Japanese beetles! They have just bout
stripped the Pink KO rose completely, but don't seem to like the red
KO as much. Sigh. Thank God they're almost done for the year.

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:07:02 -0400, "scottishbelle"
wrote:

After 3 months of fabulous flowering and growth the dreaded BS is attacking
my KO's big time. I seem to be the only person on the whole web that has
this problem with these new marvels. I wonder if anyone else has had this
and do the plants die off or do they come back. I have even started spraying
but of course it is too late now. HELP.