Old 18-07-2006, 03:02 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens

Default Tell us Carl Gulley

why you find it so hard to kick the habit of slandering and lying that
you put it front and foremost of anything else? Your life is a
worthless septic tank of crap. I bet your mother and daddy are very
proud of raising up such a slut. Somehow I do find all the posts made
about you to probably be be true. You can not have a decent life so you
have to try and drag everyone else down to your level. Evidently your
momma and daddy did not do too good of a job bringing you up. No
morales, or standards just a loose uncaring bitch.