Old 18-07-2006, 03:02 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens

Default Tell us Carl Gulley

why you find it so hard to kick the habit of slandering and lying that
you put it front and foremost of anything else? Your life is a
worthless septic tank of crap. I bet your mother and daddy are very
proud of raising up such a slut. Somehow I do find all the posts made
about you to probably be be true. You can not have a decent life so you
have to try and drag everyone else down to your level. Evidently your
momma and daddy did not do too good of a job bringing you up. No
morales, or standards just a loose uncaring bitch.

Old 18-07-2006, 05:39 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens
Wëndălen

Default Tell us Carl Gulley - THREATS (Google - do not remove)

wrote in message
ups.com...
Guess who..its me. KLP. I told you you need to be ready for visitors
this weekend. Just making a dry run for your benefit. I realize
someone like you rarely would get a visitor so we need to make sure you
get it right. Shall we try it again Carol? Knock knock knock

Does Randy get many tow jobs in that lame assed towing service of his?
I may even call and give old Randy boy a "dry" run.

===================Header

Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Knock, Knock, Knock

Date: 18 Jul 2006 07:02:51 -0700

Old 19-07-2006, 07:22 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens
Wëndălen

Default Wëndălen has anal sex with hot amateur red-light sister

=?iso-8859-1?B?V+tuZONsZW4=?=???@???.???wrote:

Drunk piece-of-skirt with satiny hairy beaver and beggarly hooters
seeks incommodious dr. wang for rough arse ****. Mail me at
???@???.???

Old 20-07-2006, 03:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
Long Gumbo

The freakin lamp didn't work? ya didn't clap right dufus....... use both
hands.

Have Gumbo, Will Travel.

[-=LČGIÖN=-] wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 06:22:21 GMT, "Wëndălen"
-******** wrote:

=?iso-8859-1?B?V+tuZONsZW4=?=???@???.???wrote:

Drunk piece-of-skirt with satiny hairy beaver and beggarly hooters
seeks incommodious dr. wang for rough arse ****. Mail me at
???@???.???

I wanted to respond about the clap you gave me, but the dummie email
stunts further contact. HOpE you have a FrEe health clinic nearby.

LeSs ThAn BEST WIshEs

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Hauer©
The TJHauer Institute of Usenet Anonymity®
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The RoiHauer Plonk Foundation©

and viewers like you.

We Thank You.

Trailer For Sale or Rent

[IMG] code is On

So tell us Carol Gulley Tristan Ponds 0 16-02-2007 07:34 PM
[IBC] Carl Rosner's scale treatment Jim Harris Bonsai 18 21-09-2004 02:41 PM
[IBC] Carl Rosner's scale treatment Jim Harris Bonsai 0 18-09-2004 07:20 PM
[IBC] Carl Rosner's scale treatment Jim Harris Bonsai 0 18-09-2004 07:20 PM