Old 18-07-2006, 04:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub

Default Dilution ratio for Bayer Season Long Grub Control????????

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:37:06 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:21:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

The latter would be preferable, but someone told the OP the stuff was OK
use, and as we all know, corporations are more trustworthy than our
mothers.

If there is no label, I don't use it.

Label or not, these things cannot be tested properly for safety, although
the manufacturers love to reinvent the definition of "tested properly".

I haven't used pesticides in decades. I should say, I haven't used
synthetic pesticides. However, I have not had the need to use organic
methods either for the entire seven years in this house. The
beneficial insects and other macro organisms far outweigh the pests.