Old 22-07-2006, 09:00 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,msn.forums.gardening.lawns
Eggs Zachtly

Default Scotts® Turf Builder® With PLUS 2® Weed Control

NoSpamPls said:

* Kills dandelions and other broadleaf weeds.
* Scotts smaller particles stick to weeds better and kill them
completely -- root and all
* Builds a thick, green lawn from the roots up
* Won't burn your lawn...Guaranteed!

This crap is a waste of money and it will burn and I have more weeds
now. Yes, I set the spreader correctly and I water early in the morning.
I am in the North East so if this is not surprising because of the
weather here - please enlighten me. Also if I should avoid Scott's
products also let me know. Should I get down and actually pull these by
hand

When did you apply it, and at what rate?

--
Eggs

-I started out with nothing... I still have most of it.