Old 23-07-2006, 04:20 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Segovia

Default Scotts® Turf Builder® With PLUS 2® Weed Control

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:36:02 -0400, NoSpamPls wrote:

Yes, I set the spreader correctly and I water early in the morning.

Granular broadleaf weedkiller needs to be applied when the leaves of the
weeds are actually wet, so it will stick better. Otherwise it tends to
simply roll off.

So, do it very early in the morning when the leaves are still wet, or mist
the lawn with a hose immediately before application.

I've never used Scott's products so I can't comment on them specifically.
I'd imagine the nitrogen in this product is mostly sulfer coated urea (slow
release nitrogen), and shouldn't cause any "burn" whatsoever if you're
applying anything even remotely close to the recommended amount.

Hope that helps.

--
Segovia