Old 24-07-2006, 02:53 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
sandy sandy is offline

Default Appreciate suggestions for wildflower ID book

We've recently moved to NE Washington state and would like to purchase
a book to help me identify local wildflowers. Would appreciate your
suggestions on which one you would recommend. So far I'm considering
"Washington Wildflowers" and "Wildflowers of the Pacific Northwest".
(I'm not completely sure though if NE Washington is considered part of
the pacific NW or if that means coastal). Appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.

Sandy