Old 24-07-2006, 05:56 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] is offline

Default Texas-sized Cockroaches

In article ,
"Mike Harris" wrote:

"Steve Wertz" wrote in message
I couldn't find any of the stuff you mentioned at either Home
Depot or Lowes. I did find some Sevin powder, but that required a
duster (which they didn't have, and I probably wouldn't have
invested in anyway).

-sw

Big box store? Well, there's your problem right there! G

Insecticide duster - old nylon stocking and a stick...
--
Mike Harris
...who HAS been known to frequent Lowes Depot on occasion

You can also use a quart jar with holes poked in the lid...... QED.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson