Old 24-07-2006, 11:11 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Artemis Artemis is offline

Default Toro Gas Trimmer - Tiller Attachment?

Mathussic wrote:
I have an 18" gas-powered Toro Trimmer, and they have a tiller
attachment available.

Has anyone used the tiller attachment?

I think it's about $65 or so, and I was thinking of using it on a small
area of lawn in my back yard that I want to till and plant some grass.
The area is about 10x10 and than another area about 20x3 or so.

Thanks,
Chris

Actually it is a "cultivator" attachment. They work fairly well in loose
soil but for breaking new ground that has not been tilled recently,
forget it. Go rent a rear tine tiller.

--
Art