Old 25-07-2006, 12:46 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
I Love Lucy I Love Lucy is offline

Default Advice needed on odd problem - Need some kind of rustproofclip...

"Mel M Kelly" wrote in message

Shoot one f the SOB that are stealing your stuff.

It was my neighbor across the alley, and he was almost mad enough to do
exactly that. I've kept most of my things locked up for years but
wanted to make the yard look prettier. I'm still remember my nice lawn
chairs with pretty webbing and wooden arms that were stolen years ago.
My kids had two bikes stolen but we finally got them both back, one took
a year. We saw the kid with it at the store and went and confronted
him. And more over the years.

The scariest was when a man cut a screen and got in my daughter's
apartment one hot summer, woke her up, and stole the gold wedding ring
off her finger. We got it back because we could identify it by the
initials engraved in it. They found it in a crack house. Guy went to
prison for 25 years. Bet he's out by now though. I'm thankful he
didn't rape or kill my daughter.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley