Old 25-07-2006, 05:21 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] duppa43@mac.com is offline

Default John Deere 2520 hydraulic question, please Help

actually, no, and if that was some kind of insult.. it was
unnecessary, I think this is a legitimate question... I've always
lived in the country, but never had a bigger tractor (couldn't afford
it). so if you have an answer, I would appriciate it...

Srgnt Billko wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Just bought this tractor, so far I love it... problem is that I have
front loader, and mid deck... well I paid for the extra lift kit for
the mower so I could use my 3-Point hitch independently... problem is
that I often would like to use my loader, before or after cutting
grass...

with my current setup I have only four hydraulic positions, two are
used to raise and lower my bucket, and two for raising or lowering my
mower deck... in order to then use the bucket to dump, I have to
disconnect the two for the mower and hook up the two for the bucket...

now my question, Do they make some sort of hydraulic selector valve
that I can have all the hoses hooked up at the same time, and select
with a lever or switch either bucket or mower? If so could you please
point me in the right direction?? oh, also I don't want to spend a
ton to do this...

thanks so much for any help!!!

Let me guess - you're from NYC, right ?