Old 25-07-2006, 12:26 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default John Deere 2520 hydraulic question, please Help

Just bought this tractor, so far I love it... problem is that I have
front loader, and mid deck... well I paid for the extra lift kit for
the mower so I could use my 3-Point hitch independently... problem is
that I often would like to use my loader, before or after cutting
grass...

with my current setup I have only four hydraulic positions, two are
used to raise and lower my bucket, and two for raising or lowering my
mower deck... in order to then use the bucket to dump, I have to
disconnect the two for the mower and hook up the two for the bucket...

now my question, Do they make some sort of hydraulic selector valve
that I can have all the hoses hooked up at the same time, and select
with a lever or switch either bucket or mower? If so could you please
point me in the right direction?? oh, also I don't want to spend a
ton to do this...

thanks so much for any help!!!

Old 25-07-2006, 12:35 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Let me guess - you're from NYC, right ?

Old 25-07-2006, 05:21 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

actually, no, and if that was some kind of insult.. it was
unnecessary, I think this is a legitimate question... I've always
lived in the country, but never had a bigger tractor (couldn't afford
it). so if you have an answer, I would appriciate it...

Srgnt Billko wrote:
oups.com...

Old 26-07-2006, 01:33 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Let me guess - you're from NYC, right ?

No advice, why reply?
Old 26-07-2006, 02:33 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Let me guess - you're from NYC, right ?

No advice, why reply?

No advice ? Why reply ?

Old 26-07-2006, 03:16 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Old 26-07-2006, 05:05 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Let me guess - you're from NYC, right ?

No advice, why reply?

No advice ? Why reply ?

Let me guess - you're from NYC, right ?

Could be, he thinks a walnut sapling has some monetary value.

Old 26-07-2006, 04:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Srgnt Billko wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:

[...]

uhh, what knid of tractor?

Does it make a difference ?

no advice, why reply?
Old 26-07-2006, 05:03 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Joe" wrote in message
.. .
Srgnt Billko wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:

[...]

Just to point out that you asked a stupid question - that's all.

Old 26-07-2006, 07:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

wrote in message
ups.com...
guess, Ill look elsewhere for an answer.. apparently nothing but
immature rednecks with a chip on thier shoulder here...

If you had been the least familiar with this group you would have realized
you wouldn't get an answer to that nutsy question in here. You just wasted
time.
When you go to another place make sure you include that part about only
wanting to spend 2 or 3 bucks.

Srgnt Billko wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
.. .