Old 25-07-2006, 11:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mike Mike is offline

Default Ned a leaf/debris blower

"Jim Ledford" wrote in message
Mike wrote:

Jim Ledford wrote:
FDR wrote:

Any recommendations for under 150?

gas powered ones do more work with less frustration to the operator.

http://www.stihl.us/blowers/BG85D.html

I use this EXACT blower for blowing fert off driveways and it is one of
the
most powerful and reliable blowers i have used.

one day I watched joe-home-owner dragging his drop cord for
his electric blower. sad how he got to the end of the drop
cord before he was at the end of his yard.
electric blowers, they're kind of like a dog on a leash.

the Stihl BG85 has been a great performer. I can feel good
about recommending the unit to prospective buyers.

For the extra money over an electric its worth it as they go anywhere and
actually have some power behind them.