Old 28-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Maryc Maryc is offline
Registered User

Location: Arkansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyS
Andy asks:

Well, my cucumber vines have finally petered out after a nice run
which filled my fridge for several weeks... so now I am thinking about
another crop..

What I did was, I took one of the overripe yellow cucumbers, made
a hill , and squeezed the seeds and phlegmstuff out of it on the hill
and covered
them with dirt....

So,.... is this going to sprout , or not ?

I'll know for sure in a week or two, but I wonder if anyone here
has an accurate guess...

Andy in Eureka, Texas
They may but if your first crop were hybrids then they may come out to be a very different kind of cucumber.