Old 19-03-2003, 05:08 AM
JimS.

Default growing roses indoors?

"Allegra" wrote in message
news:jsQda.162858$S_4.89421@rwcrnsc53...

"JimS." wrote
Has anyone grown roses in pots indoors? If a window gets good sun, and

you
keep it watered, is there any reason the rose wouldn't do well? I

checked
my two books but it's never mentioned....which I guess could be a clue?
(so, when you've run out of room outside, can they take over the inside

of
your house, too?)

JimS.
Seattle

Why not to do what we are doing? We are seriously pulling out a
brick patio in the back to make more space for potted
roses. Eventually I will have to move the fence in the
middle of the night when no one is watching and get
me another 5 or 6 feet since my neighbor doesn't want
to sell any of his property.

all over their yard! ARGHHHH!

Allegra

Well, actually, I was going to take a "tree rose" I've got potted, to work.
My desk is in a corner of two windows, one of which is South-facing. So I
thought I might take the tree to work. I guess not. Hey, do you think the
company would mind if I knocked out a window?

JimS.