Old 19-03-2003, 05:08 AM
Allegra

Default growing roses indoors?

"JimS." wrote

Well, actually, I was going to take a "tree rose" I've got potted, to

work.
My desk is in a corner of two windows, one of which is South-facing. So I
thought I might take the tree to work. I guess not. Hey, do you think

the
company would mind if I knocked out a window?

JimS.

Need help? says she with a big smile.
Maybe you could take your rose while blooming,
spray it with Safer soap to make sure it doesn't get any
unwelcome visitors, and once it is done blooming take it
back home. I see no harm in that. But wait until she is
blooming and bring it back as soon as she is done.
If there is any way to open the window it wouldn't
hurt to leave a tiny bit ajar at night. And of course
if your office leaves those hideous incandescent lights
on all night, I don't know how long the bloom will
last before they blow...

But it is worth the try in MHO,

Allegra