Old 30-07-2006, 06:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] cmashieldscapting@hotmail.com is offline

Default Getting Rid of Queen Anne's Lace

Just digging it out isn't working, and may not even be possible.

If I remove all the other smaller plants in the area, can I use
Roundup, or some other weedkiller, to kill the Queen Anne's Lace?

If not Roundup, what is recommended?

Will the weedkiller hurt lilacs, roses, raspberries, or any other
bushes in the area (too large to remove)?

How long after using the weedkiller can the original plants be restored
or new ones put in in place of the Queen Anne's Lace? Thanks.

Cori