Old 30-07-2006, 04:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tom The Great Tom The Great is offline

Default Crab grass?? Spray?

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:58:07 -0400, Tom The Great
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:57:36 -0400, jtees4 wrote:

Is there a good spray specifically for crabgrass?? Thanks.

I've had success with Ortho Weed-B-Gon Crabgrass Killer, Concentrate.
Just have to note, I have to spray more than once for larger plants,
and it generallly isn't a spray once and forget product.

I like it cause it does no visible damage to my yard, and kills the
crab grass.

hth,

tom @ www.Japanese-Beetles.com

BTW, I just picked up Bayer Advanced Weed Killer for Lawns. It
claimes to work as a broad leaf weed killer, and a crab grass killer.
I'll be trying it out soon. I'll post my findings.

later,

tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com