Old 31-07-2006, 05:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] jankey@erols.com is offline

Default A real headbanger

Nancy G. wrote:

Except for one. I found a stray today that had gotten tangled up in my
mop up rag left laying in a stainless sink. The stray had tumble
weeded around and was trying to grow to a dish cloth that I had used to
mop up spilled water, fungicide, plant food, and coffee.

we want pictures.

--and remember Al's holy ghost orchids, which bypassed the whole flask
thing and simply grew wherever they landed in the greenhouse. it's
starting to sound like letting a pod dehisc inside a plastic baggie
with some damp sphag in it might be the best bet.

--j_a