Old 31-07-2006, 04:35 PM posted to rec.ponds
Rodney Pont[_1_] Rodney Pont[_1_] is offline

Default Pond Shelves - Recommendations Please?

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:35:41 +0100, Davy wrote:

Rodney,

OK so gravel it is rather than earth. But will I need to add some soil to
the gravel at first to get the plants growing or can water plants grow in
clean gravel?

It's entirely up to you. I don't and things grow well enough. I can't
say if they would grow any better in soil but it does make life easier
not having to worry about it floating around :-)

--
Regards - Rodney Pont