Old 01-08-2006, 08:26 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
pat pat is offline

Default plant identification

monique a écrit :

wrote:

Hi

Can someone help me to identify this plant ?

http://cjoint.com/?hFleUIEsC7
The leaves look very ash-like. Is the image on the left flower or
fruit? Where is the plant growing? Native or cultivated?

M. Reed.

Hi Monique,
Thanks for your answer.
I don't know realy if the image on the left is fruit or flower, for me
it doesn't look like a flower. In fact it is a small bag filed with
air or some kind of gas. It makes a funy moise when flattened out.
I spotted this tree , one sample only, in the south-west of france near
Bordeaux.

best regards

Patrick