Old 01-08-2006, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default All yards are not the same: Choosing your grass wisely

Alan Holmes wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
First things first. Before you can care for a lawn, you must plant one.

That is brilliant advice, why didn't I think of that?

[...]

Yes, it was a stupid bit of spam. But I do wish people wouldn't express
themselves in knee-jerk anti-American terms. I welcome our occasional
visits from American gardeners: they're often very instructive. But
then, I'm Australian, so I don't have an inferiority complex about the
larger colony.

--
Mike.