Old 19-03-2003, 09:32 AM
Geoff P

Default Garden Design Software

You could try John Brookes Garden Design Book (often found in libraries) -
it has clear and useful instructions on how to measure and plan on paper.
Not too bad once you get into it. His instructions, thoughts and theories
are very similar to a garden design course that I completed at Capel Manor.
He also has useful hints about planting design too.

Steph Power

"Shroppie" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a decent garden design software package ? I've

tried
Landscape Design 3d and Alan Tichmarsh garden design and found them both
very poor and difficult to use. I quite fancy the one used In the
gardening program 'Instant gardens' but can't find out what it is. I

need
a package that will deal with a plot size of at least 30 x 30 metres...

Shroppie.....
Where else