Old 01-08-2006, 11:07 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Winston Smith Winston Smith is offline

Default Tree Stumps On Fire?

I used a product like this on a new stump. It took two applications over
the course of 12 months to achieve the desired results. It might work
faster on an old stump.

"Todd Lerfondler" wrote in message
Saw a product in the Big Orange Depot store...priced less than $10....it
says that I can drill some holes, pour this stuff down, and then in a
couple of weeks set the stump on fire with kerosene and voila! stump is
turned to ash. Anybody have any insight on this product?