Old 19-03-2003, 10:20 AM
Amber

Default when is it spring (pruning)

ahh sorry to ask a dumb question but my books are in storage ready for our
move and I just looked out on the sad garden and thought I should do some
spring tasks so it looks as best as it can when we try and sell, well less
messey anyhow.

When is it counted as spring so I can prune back things that take a spring
pruning? I am presuming if I do it too early a last min frost could kill the
buds/plant. It seemed cold this morning (SE London) so I did part of the
budleia so it felt like I had done something but was that wrong?

Thanks
amber