Old 02-08-2006, 04:44 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
RB RB is offline

Default weed/grass killer info wanted

I've been doing a bit of online research on herbicides, and am confused by
the abundance of the different compounds available.

What we'd like to do is get some kind of affordable, bulk weed/grass killer
(like Roundup?) to use as border controls around parking lots, fencelines,
etc. We've got about 7 acres of fenced lawn and parking areas to maintain.

Would appreciate info on any sources of such product that would do for our
purpose.