Old 19-03-2003, 10:44 AM
mick

Default mice

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ill.network...
On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:34:44 -0000, mick wrote:

I have a problem ...

Apart from learning how to serach also learn how to cross post
properly. Previous reply in uk.d-i-y...

Actually I didnt cross post. I dont believe its ettiquette.

I posted two seperate messages to two different groups where I read
regularly ( although not recently since my computer hard drive crashed a few
weeks ago and I had to rebuild it and I am still doing that.) and whom I
thought might have some experience of the problem I have and the gadget I am
thinking about.

I cannt search on my server as it is currently connected and the PC is set
up - hence the question .... and obviously the need for areply.

Thankyou kindly for your reply.
I did see it in d-i-y.

PS - given the quality of your usual responses and your usual politeess I am
very suprised and a bit hurt that you have chosen me to "rant" at!