Old 03-08-2006, 07:45 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Any books on defensive pond design?

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:03:56 GMT, wrote:

the koi stir up the bottom, that goes into the pump, into the
veggie filter where it sits until fall when I suck the mulm out

This is very true, big koi do house/pond work, I always say. Leaves being a
big detriment. We're taking down a big maple next spring, and it is surely
making me pay this year so I won't miss it. :-( ~ jan

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium