Old 03-08-2006, 06:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Starlord Starlord is offline

Default a good oscillating sprinkler?

Every spring I buy a cheap $6.00 plastic one, they last the summer and into
the fall. I've had one now and then last into the next summer until the
inner workings of them ware away. And out here they bake and freeze in the
High Mojave Desert.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords
Astro Blog
http://starlord.bloggerteam.com/

"Elaine" wrote in message
Hottest driest summer in a long time and today the Nelson brass
oscillating sprinkler I bought last summer just died. Were the cog wheel
is the heart shaped machination keeps popping out causing the arm to stop
oscillating.
Any way to fix it or just bite the bullet and get a new one?
Any one have a suggestion on a good brand?
TIA.

--
Elaine in GA