Old 03-08-2006, 07:24 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
FireBrick[_1_] FireBrick[_1_] is offline

Default better pic of weed and Shamrock

Sorry, best I can do with this cheapo camera.
Hope this works.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/l...d_shamrock.JPG

The roots on these critters are approx 4" to the green above ground section.
Small, pointy leaves, and it seems these grow in clumps or send out runners.

It wasn't easy getting this out in one piece, only because we had an inch of
rain last night.

As for that shamrock, lots of them also but not where the weed is growing.
The weed takes over, no grass, no shamrock, not even dandelions.

Each spring I do 'pre-emergent' but that doesn't effect these guys.

If this stuff was 'smokeable', I'd be able to afford a better camera.

Lint from your navel makes a handy fire starter. Warning: Remove lint from
navel before applying the match.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org