Old 05-08-2006, 12:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
kathyhc kathyhc is offline

Default new rose garden - I have wierd bugs - not jap beatles help?

I have two climbing roses, ones red one is yellow, I didn't keep the
names, I also have a beautiful "rainbow sherbet rose" which was my first
to bloom, with two tea roses and what was supposed to be a moonlight white
that turned out to be a lavinder rose. Today I went out to look at them
and found that they had bugs all over them. They look like mini-
lightening bugs that are black with a yellow strip longways down the
middle I'm not sure what to do, I've treated them for bugs and mold twice
this season.