Old 19-03-2003, 01:44 PM
John T. Jarrett

Default Organic control of Black Spot

I have year round black spot. I have tried different products and
nothing works. But i have gorgeous flowers 7 months a year with
delicious scents. It has become one of those "if ya cant beat 'em join
'em" things. I refuse to pull these bushes.

That sums it up pretty much exactly...just hope I can keep it down to a dull
roar without poisoning my yard this year :/

Gets all my roses, Elm bonsai, strawberry plants...Even if I threw them all
away (which ain't likely) I'd end up buying my wife a pretty one I saw at
Wal-Mart and, bam, it would be right back. With all the roses around the
neighborhood, it might actually never go away.

So tossing the plants really isn't on my list either :)

John
Zone 8a - where the roses don't go all the way to sleep and neither does the
black spot