Old 19-03-2003, 01:56 PM
animaux

Default Organic Black Spot Control - what do you use?

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:54:40 GMT, Tom Jaszewski wrote:

If the tea was produced by brewer taht kept the dissolved oxygen
levels up throughout the brew, about 12-24 hours. Longer and better
diversity if the tea is continued to be aerated.

All I was going to do was put an air stone and small aquarium pump into the water.
Eventually, when the are more affordable I'll get a brewer, but for now I want to
experiment with it.

One other question: If I use bat guano fresh out of the bat, will that be too
strong? Should I use finished compost to get the desired effect of disease control?