Old 06-08-2006, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
daveyj daveyj is offline

Default What kind of tree is this? Is the photo real?

Frank wrote:
Matthew Reed wrote:
"Tracey" wrote in message

daveyj wrote:
http://eatliver.com/i.php?n=1215

I was thinking a kind of Cypress, but maybe it's just a joke.

Sorry for being so naive

While I can't speak for that specific tree, yes, there are trees
that have roots that are at least similar to that. I can't think
of the name right now but there's a certain kind of palm that
is common here in Hawaii that has many semi-aerial roots like
that. The leaves of this particular palm I'm thinking of all
seem to be bent in the middle with a clear and definite bend
that looks like a mishap but it's the way they grow.

Tracey

Obviously, it's a penis tree :-P

Jackoffatree

It's kind of sad that people who have no lives must watch a gardening
newsgroup to get their jollies.

Can't you just ask your Moms to throw another bag of Cheetohs down the
basement stairs?

I'm sure this will occupy you until the next reality tv show airs.