Old 06-08-2006, 06:21 PM posted to rec.ponds
M&K M&K is offline

Default Froggy

We have a pretty small pond; one of those kidney-shaped plastic jobs you
pick up at Menard's or Home Depot. It nestles snugly in the corner where the
steps to our deck meet the pavers bordering our backyard. Probably a foot
deep at it's deepest.

Last week, a green frog took up residence here. We like the frog just fine,
but we live in Northern Illinois and the pond is not deep enough for him to
spend the winter. Can I relocate him somehow? Or maybe take him inside
during the winter and keep him in his own tank?