Old 19-03-2003, 02:20 PM
Dave Liquorice

Default mice

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:41:54 -0000, mick wrote:

Actually I didnt cross post. I dont believe its ettiquette.

IMHO your simple query is a candidate for cross posting to the two
groups that I have seen your query in (uk.rec.gardening and uk.d-i-y),
it is relevant to both.

Cross posting that is frowned upon is when one or more of the groups
cross posted too is not particulary relevant to the topic or when
there are more than a few groups in the list.

You now have two seperate threads going and some contributors won't
see all the other contributions and be able to discuss those...

I cannt search on my server...

groups.google.com is your friend via a web browser.

PS - given the quality of your usual responses and your usual
politeess I am very suprised and a bit hurt that you have chosen me
to "rant" at!

Apologies, I'm not a morning person... B-)

--
Cheers
Dave. Remove "spam" for valid email.