Old 07-08-2006, 02:01 AM posted to triangle.gardens
blumby blumby is offline

Default Grass in flower beds

Thanks Dwayne..i know i can get that at the local coop and i'm ready
to try anything!
Dwayne wrote:
I buy and mix up a grass killer called "over the top". I could be wrong,
but I thik it is made by Ferti-lome. You spray it on (carefully so as to
not get it on your good grass), and set back for 10 days to two weeks and
wait for the results.

Dwayne

"blumby" wrote in message
ups.com...
How do I stop grass from growing in my flower beds? I have put in
edging, black plastic and mulched but I can't keep it out. I'm about
ready to throw in the trowel!!!