Old 07-08-2006, 02:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
kathyhc kathyhc is offline

Default new rose garden - I have wierd bugs - not jap beatles help? - +blooming probs.

Thanks! That's what it is, I have a weed free envirnoment currently, the
area is mulched though. The neighbor behind me just started a veggie
garden this year, so maybe thats the source. Their yard is typicly over
grown with weeds and my garden is somewhat close to their yard. I got my
roses from Lowes, my husband planted them and we didn't think to save the
info. I seem to have a problem with plants that don't flower much. Three
out of the 6 roses do not bloom much or at all. I know the climbing one
my bloom next year, but I not sure about the rest. I also have other
plants that do not bloom, three Hydrangas, 6 dianuths, and two gerber
daisies. I live in the chicago area. Any ideas