Old 07-08-2006, 12:38 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jethro Jethro is offline

Default Hibiscus Question

I love Hibiscus, and its big blooms.

I have tried both tropical and perennial. I like tropical, but it is
such a pain to have to take in during the winter cold, that I have
been trying perennial.

The first perennial I really like, but worse luck, I lost the
identifying tag, so I don't know what it is. The second one I tried
is not as good. I really want to find some more of the first kind.
It grows to a height of some 6 feet and has big (I mean big) pinkish
blooms. Has come back nicely after two winters now,

A local nursery had no idea what it is, and doesn't stock anything
that looks like it (it has leaves I think are called triple node, not
single node like the other).

Anyway, I have googled the subject, but cannot find a site that at
least has full pictures of the many Hibiscus types so I can match up
what I have.

Anyone know of one?

Thanks

Jethro