Old 07-08-2006, 09:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Bruce Musgrove Bruce Musgrove is offline

Default P.Sogo Grape ID -

I'm sory. Try this link

It is in the usenet newsgroup "Alt.binaries.pictures.orchids" , titled "P.
Sogo Grape" Author Bruce Musgrove.

Mine looks sexactly like the P. SOgo Grape at Ray's
http://www.firstrays.com/Pictures_or...Sogo_Grape.jpg
Except I have a white band at the edge of the leaf margin, and a little
more white\yellow in the inner lip

I had thoped to ID it as a P. Sogo Grape normal color variation or if not,
what it the cross breed was.

"OrchidKitty" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bruce Musgrove wrote:
Thank you. I was looking at your page, and maybe you can help with a NOID
Home depot one I have that looks like P. Sogo Grape . Please tkae alook
at
Alt.binaries.pictures orchids, the one tilteld "P. Sogo Grape" and tell
me
if that is a familiar variant. It has to be a cross breed of it. There
was
no tag and I have not seen another since then.

I can't access that site, but I have Phal. Sogo Grape YN, and it looks
like the ones shown on Google Images. The flowers are heavy-substanced
and waxy, an intense solid purple, and there are few flowers but they
last for months. I got my plant from a Hawaiian nursery.