Old 08-08-2006, 12:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al[_1_] Al[_1_] is offline

Default P.Sogo Grape ID -Was Store ID tag markings on plants

I respectfully disagree that the first picture posted on abpo is Sogo Grape
'YN', AM/AOS. The second picture posted in that thread is Sogo Grape.

"OrchidKitty" wrote in message
ups.com...

OrchidKitty wrote:
Bruce Musgrove wrote:
Thank you. I was looking at your page, and maybe you can help with a
NOID
Home depot one I have that looks like P. Sogo Grape . Please tkae
alook at
Alt.binaries.pictures orchids, the one tilteld "P. Sogo Grape" and tell
me
if that is a familiar variant. It has to be a cross breed of it. There
was
no tag and I have not seen another since then.

I can't access that site, but I have Phal. Sogo Grape YN, and it looks
like the ones shown on Google Images. The flowers are heavy-substanced
and waxy, an intense solid purple, and there are few flowers but they
last for months. I got my plant from a Hawaiian nursery.

'

Bruce,
Your flower is just like mine. You've got Sogo Grape YN.