Old 08-08-2006, 12:51 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Hibiscus Question

Jethro said:

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:34:44 -0500, Eggs Zachtly
wrote:

Jethro said:

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 09:06:36 -0400, Stubby
wrote:

Swamp Mallow and Rose Mallow. The Swamp Mallow has blooms 6" or more
in diameter. The blooms are continuous from now through the first
frost. google them.

The blooms look like mine (most anyway), but I don't see my leaves in
any of them. The latter are triple node (if that is the right term).
That is - each leaf segment has three parts each with their own
'point'.

Don't mind Stubby, he's usually clooless. You should be able to find your
Hibiscus he http://davesgarden.com/pf/

HTH

Great!

This is it http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/24342/

Thanks

You're welcome. That's a nice cultivar. =)

And that site's definately worth a bookmark, but I'm sure you've done that
already. Some of their forums provide a lot of useful information, also
(Identification, Carnivorous plants, etc.). You need to pay a nominal fee
in order to see entire threads, and/or post, but IIRC it was something in
the order of $15US per year. The plant database is free, though. I use it
frequently.

--
Eggs

Crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?