Old 08-08-2006, 05:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
Lar[_1_] Lar[_1_] is offline

Default Need help identifying a tree...

In article NCSBg.15259$PO.8656@dukeread03,
says...
Hi...

I'm in northeastern Texas, and I have a sapling about three-feet tall
growing near a shrub in my yard, and I'd like to know what kind of tree it
may become.

I have searched the web exhaustively and have not found a match close enough
for me to be certain. I thought perhaps some you lawn and gardening experts
might know it on sight:

http://www.cox-internet.com/kenb2002/leaf.jpg

Ken

Sort of looks like box elder. You can look at 5 different trees and
find numerous shapes in the leaves that vary a bit.
http://arrow-pestcontrol.com/100_4706.JPG

--
Lar

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.