Old 08-08-2006, 05:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ken123 Ken123 is offline

Default Need help identifying a tree...

Yep, that sure seems to be it! I did a Google Images yesterday and looked at
every "tree leaves" picture I could find and didn't see that one. Thanks.

Ken

"nonews" wrote in message
. ..
Yes, I vote for Box Elder too. Go to Google images and enter Acer negundo

"Ken123" wrote in message
Hi...

I'm in northeastern Texas, and I have a sapling about three-feet tall
growing near a shrub in my yard, and I'd like to know what kind of tree it
may become.

I have searched the web exhaustively and have not found a match close
enough
for me to be certain. I thought perhaps some you lawn and gardening
experts
might know it on sight:

http://www.cox-internet.com/kenb2002/leaf.jpg

Ken