Old 09-08-2006, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] alice@fearofdolls.com is offline

Default best time to plant grass?

From seed? What kind? Laying sod? Fill in bare patches only?

I'm planting from seed. I started a small patch, with some
seed/fertilizer mixture, and it's starting to sprout little bits just
like the instructions say it should. But before I do the whole rest of
our yard, I figure I should make sure it's the best time. Seems like
maybe I should wait for next spring? I don't know, there seem to be a
mixed bag of suggestions. Maybe it doesn't really matter.