Old 09-08-2006, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Replace Concrete with a Lawn In a WET area With Poor Drainage

In article ,
"Mike" writes:

| I believe I am correct in saying, (I will soon be told by all net nannies
| concerned if there is any doubt in anything I say) that there is a free
| tipping facility for concrete on the Isle of Wight as there are crushers
| which can re-use it.
|
| I do most humby apologise to all net nannies, nit pickers and owners should
| I be incorrect

Since you are clearly asking for Strict Discipline in your English Lessons,
Mr Whiplash speaks to the Navy:

Your first comma should either have come after "say)" and not after "saying"
or have been omitted (ideally, the ", (" and ")" should both be dashes
" - "), you have misspelled "humbly" and "nit-pickers" is normally
hyphenated.

However, what you say about concrete disposal facilities sounds very
plausible.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.