Old 09-08-2006, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Replace Concrete with a Lawn In a WET area With Poor Drainage

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
"Mike" writes:

[...]
| there is a free
| tipping facility for concrete on the Isle of Wight as there are crushers
| which can re-use it.

[...]

However, what you say about concrete disposal facilities sounds very
plausible.

It's very useful information, too: there's a reasonably unobstructed
route between the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland. It's a personal
thing, I know, but even though it's not the prettiest route I usually
like to leave the Longships light _and_ Wolf Rock on the left during
the holiday rush. The OP should be able to pick up a small ship at the
hire shop. (On the whole, I don't think I'd use air transport, but it
shouldn't be dismissed out of hand: you always have to balance time
against cost.)

--
Mike.