Old 09-08-2006, 08:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default Paper Sacks in UK

In article ,
Steve Newport wrote:

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:45:20 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

In article ,
Steve Newport wrote:

Hi,

I live in Sussex UK. I am looking for some paper sacks for storage.

Any idea where I can get them? Tried garden centres and DIY places to
no avail.

Thanks
Steve

What kind of paper sacks?

What sizes?

Just big enough for potatoes (from our traditional lines not
containers!)

Have you tried a feed store?
They often recycle paper sacks... I toss 50 lb. triple paper sacks when
I buy feed for my one pet emu. I could mail you some for the shipping?

Not sure what it'd be, but the e-mail address is legit.
I could also just send you single layer grocery store paper sacks?

Have you considered burlap?
--
Peace!
Om